My next few posts will feature some of my favourite CTMH tools. Whether you have been scrapbooking and card making for a week or a decade, life is always easier with the right tools. I have to tell you I own 4 cutting mats but when I tried the Versamat, I put all the other ones away and use this one all the time.
The Versamat (Z1279) is so very versatile! At just $20 it is a steal. Here’s why I love it…
- Your 12″ x 12″ cardstock fits inside the grid outline allowing you to see the measurements around the outside.
- The print being white on a black background is easy to read at night and perfect for my aging eyes
- The marks outside the paper mean I can align a ruler across my paper to get a straight line
- The 45° lines make mitering a breeze at the corners of a square
- I can use a cutting blade on this side
- When I flip the mat over I have a spongy side perfect for stamping on.
- The sponged side also means my mat has a bit of give when I am press down on adhesives to ensure a good bond
Click here to order your Versamat. You’ll be so glad you did.