This one is for all my perfectionists and for those of you who can’t get things in a straight line no matter how hard you try! I love my Close To My Heart Ruler (Z1471).
I use this tool on every page I create. Here is why I love it…
- The upper edge is marked in 1/8″ increments which allows for very accurate measuring
- The upper edge has a metal strip reinforcing it so if you cut with a blade, you won’t damage the ruler
- The measurements are shown across the full width and length of the rule by grid lines. This allows you to line a grid up with the edge of a paper or photo and get an exact spacing for the next element on your page
- It is see through so all your elements underneath it can be seen
- It’s 14″ long so extends beyond your cardstock or scrapbook page
- The lower edge has a set of holes for creating stich guides – either a zig zag pattern by piecing every hole or a straight line by piercing alternate holes. You can thread in the holes or add pen ‘stitching’. This stitching guide is also great for lining up sparkles on your page.
- It’s only $13!
Order your ruler here