Completing partly made scrapbook pages and albums can be a bit of a mission
Finding TIME to make pages can be a mission in itself!
Let me help you turn the seemingly impossible into a Mission Possible!
Join the fun of the Mission Possible Scrapbook Challenge during the first 6 weeks of 2021
Your Mission, if you choose to accept it:
Complete as many pages as you can, in any size album, using mainly Close To My Heart products, between 1st January and 14 February, 2021.
I’ll be providing inspiration, motivation and some cool prizes along the way. By focussing on a scrapbooking goal, you will find the time to make pages.
A completed page means a traditional or pocket scrapbook page with photos, embellishments & a story. These pages may be all in one album or divided amongst several albums. You can finish off layouts previously started or build new ones from scratch.
- Register to join the Mission before Dec 27. Make the commitment today so your 2021 pages count towards your goal!
- Check adhesives and core supplies and order if needed.
- Decide which album/s you will work on.
- Find or print the photos you need
- Tidy up or set up your Scrap Zone ready for January 1. You don’t want to be wasting time on furniture moving once the challenge has begun!
As Your Mission Chief, I will:
Invite you to join my Mission Possible Private Facebook Group for added inspiration during the Mission Challenge.
In that group I will share:
- 60 great layouts created by myself and a team of talented Makers. Layouts show a variety of styles and use current and retired papers & tools. The photo above shows one of my layouts from last year. You also receive a list of supplies used and tips for creating some of the featured elements. You can choose to copy the layout, take some elements from it to incorporate into your own pages or scroll right past!
- Weekly videos filled with tips for organising your supplies and ways to use up the products you already own.
- Facebook Live sessions showing how I made each of the 5 layouts I created for the challenge.
- Lucky draw prizes too!
I’ll be cheering you on throughout our 6 weeks together and we’ll celebrate your progress at the end.
Will you join the fun?
The true value of this challenge is in the making of time to preserve your photos and the stories that go with them. I have scrapbookers who have participated in this challenge every year for the past 15 years. They tell me it is the perfect start to the year at a time when work and family commitments are more relaxed.
Focused effort over 6 weeks can lead to a great many completed pages. It’s fun, you are bound to learn something new, you will be using up supplies you already own AND doing something you love.
You have nothing to lose! Simply register with payment before Dec 27 and I’ll invite you to join the Facebook Group
Paid by Dec 27
Visit DIA Payments to register
Enter the reference number 54111351.
Complete your MasterCard or Visa card details. A receipt will be emailed to you.