How cute is this little Gingerbread banner? One of my sister consultants, Laura Beachum, gifted a kit to me at a recent retreat and I loved it so much I just have to share with all of you.
Instructions for making the banner follow. Read right to the end to discover how you can receive a pre-cut kit FREE.
The banner can be made using all Close To My Heart stamps and Thin Cuts. A full list of all items used appears at the end of this post.
- Cut 16 gingerbread people from the light side of Almond Cardstock
- Cut 14 2″ banners from the dark side of Toffee Cardstock using the Basic Banners Thin Cuts
- Cut the letters for Merry Christmas from Red Glitter Paper using the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts (NB This is a different font to the one Laura cut on her Cricut for my banner)
- Stamp and decorate your gingerbread people using Toffee, Cranberry and Espresso inks
- Layer letters on banner shapes
- Punch small holes in gingerbread hands and top corners of banner shapes.
- Thread all shapes onto 6 feet of twine. Begin and end each word with a gingerbread person.
Do you love it? Would you like a pre-cut kit for FREE? Simply be one of the first 8 people to order the Gingerbread Friends Stamp Set (D1743) or the Gingerbread Friends Stamp and Thin Cuts Bundle (Z3378) from me and I will gift you a kit ready to stamp and assemble.
As an added bonus, every person ordering the stamps or thin cut bundle will also receive instructions to make the cute little storage box. This is perfect if you are gifting the banner to a friend and will also keep it safe when Christmas is over.
You have two ways to order:
- Visit my website and place an order for home delivery
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your stamps added to my next order. You can collect from me once they arrive.
Products used in this project
D1743 Gingerbread Friends Stamp + Thin Cuts
Z3386 Block Alphabet Thin Cuts
Z3345 Basic Banners Thin Cuts
Z4014 White & Gold Twine
X5950 Toffee Cardstock
X5949 Almond Cardstock
Z3241 Red Glitter Paper
Z2828 Toffee Ink
Z2829 Espresso Ink
Z2816 Cranberry Ink